Vietnamese Spring Rolls, with Green Tea with Jasmine Sweet Chilli Nam Jim
0 made it | 0 reviews
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Immunity Inspired by Tea Recipes
- Festivities Name
- Summer rolls
- 10 rice paper skins (22cm diameter)
- 5 lettuce leaves or cos
- 100g vermicelli rice noodles (soaked in hot water for 3 mins and chilled)
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 small cucumber, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- ¼ small red cabbage, sliced thinly
- Handful of fresh mint
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tea bags Dilmah Green Tea with Jasmine
- 2 coriander roots
- 90g palm sugar
- 10ml au lac vegan fish sauce
- 15ml sweet chilli sauce
- 15ml red wine vin
- 30ml Elixir of Ceylon Tea - Green Tea with Jasmine
- 15ml lime juice
Methods and Directions
- Prepare vermicelli noodles according to packet instructions.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and set aside for the flavours to mix.
- Prepare rice wrappers, one at a time, according to instructions on the packet. Put rehydrated rice wrappers on a bench.
- Start filling the wrapper, but make sure you do not overfill. Put all julienned vegetables and cabbage in a stack at the very bottom. Then a clump of rice noodles, followed by a small piece of lettuce leaf wrapped round the veg below. Put two peach slices on the lettuce and mint leaves on top.
- Once you finish with the filling, start rolling like a burrito. Fold sides over and start rolling from the bottom, making sure you hold the filling tightly with your other hand. It takes a few goes to get the knack of it!
- Repeat the previous two steps until you’ve run out of filling or/and wrappers. Cut rolls in half and enjoy them fresh, dipped in nam jim.
Dilmah Green Tea with Jasmine Sweet Chilli Nam Jim
- Place garlic, tea leaves and coriander roots into a mortar and pestle. Grind and add grated palm sugar.
- Add sauces and mix.
- Add elixir and lime juice.
- Mix together and set aside to enhance the flavours.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times