0 made it | 0 reviews
Cherry meringue pavlova, vanilla cream, Dilmah Vivid Natural Lemon Verbena Tea Curd, smoked cherries, Dilmah Vivid Pure Peppermint Caviar.
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Christmas Recipe Brochure
- Festivities Name
- Activities Name
Real High Tea
IngredientsDilmah Vivid Pure Peppermint Caviar
- 10g, brewed in 250ml water for 5 mins
- 50g Castor Sugar
- 2g Algin
- 500ml Water
- 2.5g Calcic
- 110g Lemon Juice
- 10g Dilmah Vivid Natural Lemon Verbena
- 140g Castor Sugar
- 140g Eggs
- 5g Gelatin
- 250g Cream
- 75g Mascarpone
- 35g Icing Sugar
- 1g Vanilla Essence
- 100g Egg White
- 200g Castor Sugar
- 10g Corn Flour
- 5g Vinegar
- 2g Vanilla Essence
- 10g Macadamia, chopped
- 3g Roasted Wattleseed, ground
Methods and DirectionsDilmah Vivid Pure Peppermint Caviar
- Mix calcic and water and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix castor sugar into brewed tea and add algin while it’s warm. Cool down to 32°C.
- Use a pipette or a syringe and drop the above mixture into the calcic mixture at room temperature.
- Strain out the caviar in 10 seconds.
- Bring lemon juice to the boil, infuse with tea and strain.
- Pour over castor sugar and egg mixture.
- Bring back over stove until it thickens.
- Put soaked gelatin in the mixture.
- Whisk all ingredients into a stiff peak and place in piping bag. Reserve in fridge.
- Make a soft peak meringue, add corn flour, vanilla essence and castor sugar mixture and whisk to a stiff peak. Then add vinegar.
- Place in a piping bag and pipe the desired shapes. Then sprinkle with macadamia and wattleseed.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times