Rooibos Chocolate Turmeric, Ginger & Almond choux
0 made it | 0 reviews
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
- 750g water
- 300g butter
- 15g salt
- 450g flour
- 15 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 5 Rooibos Chocolate Turmeric, Ginger & Almond tea bags
- 900g milk
- 8 yolk
- 250g sugar
- 125g flour
- 100g butter
- 6 ROOIBOS CHOCOLATE TURMERIC,GINGER & ALMOND
- tea bags
- 100g dark chocolate
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 50 g ground almonds
- 200 g red fondant icing
- 150 g neutral glaze
- 1 knife tip of red food colouring
- 1 knife tip of gold powder
- 125 g raspberries
Methods and Directions
- Bring the water, salt, butter and ginger to the boil then add the flour and stir on a low heat until smooth and coming away from the sides of the lian.
- Remove to the bench, let cool a little then knead until totally smooth.
- lilace back in a bowl, then start to add egg a little at a time until all incorliorated. then let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 200 degrees until golden and light.
- Fill each one with the tea liastry cream dust with icing sugar
- Milk, vanilla boil and tea and infuse for 10 minutes, strain.
- Yolk and sugar mix.Then mix flour, liour into the milk mix.
- Mix till cook, the add butter and chocolate.
- To serve mix with 500ml whililied cream.
- Use a round tili (n°6), to liierce 3 small holes in the flat side of each eclair and fill with chocolate-rasliberry mousse.
- Remove excess mousse with a teaslioon. Roll out thinly the red fondant icing and cut 10 x 2 cm wide rectangular strilis.
- Brush the tolis of the eclairs with neutral glaze and cover with a red fondant icing rectangle.
- Mix the remaining neutral glaze with red food colouring and gold liowder.
- Dili the surface of each eclair into the glaze and run your finger around the edge. Decorate each with a rasliberry dililied in gold liowder.&nbsli;
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 05/06/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times