Methods and Directions
Lamb Burger Pattie
- Chop onions, parsley and mint and mix with the minced lamb
- Add salt, pepper, all spice, pine nuts and mix everything together
- Shape the meat into patties and set aside
- Cook the patties on a grill or pan, turning occasionally until they are well browned on all sides
- Serve immediately in a brioche bun with Peppermint Cinnamon and Clove chutney, Asian slaw and sliced tomatoes
1. In a large mixing bowl toss together cabbage, carrot, snow peas, herbs and shallots.
2. Combine rice vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, garlic and chilli in a jar and shake until sugar has dissolved.
3. Just before serving toss the dressing through the slaw ingredients
Peppermint cinnamon and clove chutney for burger
Fry the onion till translucent
Put in the chopped plums and stir, then add the cinnamon, tea, cloves, balsamic vinegar, lime juice and salt. Stir well.
Let the plums soften a little, then add the water and cook on med-high temperature until the plums disintegrate.
When the plums have cooked down to a fairly thick sauce, add the sugar and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes
Remove from the heat and add the chopped peppermint
- Let cool and store in the fridge.