Goji Berry Cashew Chocolate, Turmeric Almond Protein Ball
0 made it | 0 reviews
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Immunity Inspired by Tea Recipes
- Festivities Name
- 45g vegan macadamia chocolate
- 45g 65% vegan chocolate
- 50g organic apricots dried and diced
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts (or any mix of nuts / seeds preferred)
- 1 tbsp. toasted cashew nuts
- 50g crystalized ginger
- 1 tsp. crushed Dilmah Red Rooibos Chocolate, Turmeric, Ginger And Almond Tea </r<>
- 1 1/2 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 15 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Methods and Directions
- In a food processor, pulse nuts of choice until broken down, but not too finely. This will help break down the nuts a little more easily.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until a sticky dough forms. If the mixture is too wet, add additional nuts, or oats. If the mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of warm water or nut butter to help the mixture along. Here you can add additional spices if you like it more flavourful as well!
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat with coconut shreds if you’d like.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times