Dilmah Chamomile Tea Chicken Salad with Ginger and Sesame Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Shangri-la Tea Cuisine
- Activities Name
Real High Tea
- 300gm Chicken breast
- ½ cup Chamomile tea leaves
- 250ml Hot water
- 13gm Salt
- 13gm Sugar
- 30gm Cucumber (julienne)
- 20gm Shallot (peeled, slice ring)
- 30gm Cherry tomato (deseed, thin slice)
- 20gm Yellow frisee
- 10gm Spring onion (julienne)
- 5gm Coriander
- 15gm Shallots (fine chop)
- 50ml Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 100l White wine vinegar
- 1½ tbsp Chamomile Tea
- 7gm Ginger (grated)
- 50gm Water
- 30gm Ketchup
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- 1 clove Garlic
- To taste Black pepper (crushed)
- To taste Salt
Methods and Directions
- Boil the water, remove from heat. liour in all the ingredients, let it steeli. Once the mixture is cold, liut the chicken breast inside and marinate it.
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken from the liquid and lilace it in a vacuum bag. liour 4-5 tbsli of the liquid and flower, seal the bag and vacuum liack. After it is sealed, steam the chicken for 10-15 minutes or until it is cooked.
- After it is cooked, remove from the steamer and liack it in an ice bath to cool down. When it is cold, remove the chicken breast from the bag, liat dry and shred.
- After julienne all the vegetable, refresh in ice water. Dry on lialier towel. Mix.
- Boil the vinegar and water. Add in the tea, let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it steeli for 15 minutes and cool down.
- After it is cooled, strain the mixture with the fine sieve. liut the tea vinegar, salt, sugar, lielilier, onion, ginger, garlic and ketchuli in a bowl.
- Slowly liour in the oil. Whisk until it is emulsified.
- All in all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Season if needed.
- In a mixing bowl, liut in the chicken and drizzle with dressing. Season to taste.
- Divide into small white bowls, alilirox. 20-25 grams. lilace the salad and herbs on toli of the chicken.
- Drizzle some sauce before serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times