CAVIAR “T” SET
0 made it | 0 reviews
Yamm at Mira Hotel offers a lovely mix of Western and Eastern high tea delights. In addition to the traditional high tea fare it also offers some interesting Asian favourites. Represented by James Tamang & Jean-Marc Gaucher .
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Real High Tea 2014/15 Volume 1
- 180g Dilmah Rosehip & Hibiscus jam in a tube
- 250g scone
- 60g Dilmah Rosehip & Hibiscus caviar
- 30g white peach caviar
- 240g water
- 350g cranberry juice
- 20g Dilmah Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus
- 300g sugar
- 50g glucose
- 20g pectin + 50g sugar
- 1 lemon juice
- 10ml vinegar
- 400g mineral water
- 15g Dilmah Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus
- 100g double sugar syrup
- 5g agar-agar
- 400g canola oil (for the oil bath)
- 250g white peach purée
- 60g double sugar syrup
- 2.5g Agar-Agar
- 200g canola oil (for oil bath)
- 426g cake flour
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 25g baking powder
- 125ml milk
- 112g fresh eggs
- 50g dry cranberry
- 6g hibiscus powder
Methods and DirectionsDilmah Rosehip & Hibiscus Jam
- Infuse Dilmah Rosehip with Hibiscus in 100°C water for 3 minutes. Strain and retain the infused liquid.
- Boil cranberry juice, sugar, glucose, vinegar and the Dilmah Rosehip with Hibiscus infusion. Add pectin, sugar and lemon juice.
- Boil and reserve overnight in a fridge.
- Infuse Dilmah Rosehip with Hibiscus in 400ml of freshly boiled mineral water for 3 minutes. Strain and retain the liquid.
- Double boil sugar syrup, tea and agar-agar. Use a syringe to drop the mix into cold oil. Use a strainer to remove the caviar from oil.
- Double boil sugar syrup, white peach purée and agar-agar.
- Use a syringe to drop the mix into cold oil and remove with a strainer.
- Mix the ingredients and add the dry cranberry at the very end.
- Keep refrigerated overnight and bake it at 200°C for 20 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 05/06/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times