Asparagus Served with Tea-Infused Baobab Foam
0 made it | 0 reviews
Joao Balzani from Immunity inspired by tea challenge
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Immunity Inspired by Tea Recipes
- Festivities Name
- Dilmah’s Handmade Green Tea
- Baobab Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Cream
- Moringa Powder
The Smoked Asparagus
- Chia Seeds
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper Corns
- Oak Chips
- Olive Oil
Methods and Directions
- To make the tea-infused foam, pour all the required ingredients into a siphon and close.
- Place the gas capsule and chill the siphon for approx. 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grill and light up the charcoal.
- After cleaning the asparagus and cutting their ends, mix the asparagus with salt, pepper and chia seeds, and grill for about a minute. Remember to grill the asparagus while rotating them often so as not to burn them too much.
- Leave to rest on kitchen paper while you prepare the smoke chamber.
- Lite the oak chips and cover the plate with a bell.
- Place the asparagus under the bell and leave it to infuse.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil and spray three buttons of the prepared baobab syrup on the serving plate, using a foamer.
- Sprinkle Moringa powder over the foam buttons and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times