Methods and Directions
Warm Chocolate and Dilmah Mint Tea Pudding
• Melt the butter and chocolate and set aside to cool.
• Beat the eggs and sugar until it forms a thick consistency.
• Sift the flour and add a pinch of salt.
• Fold in the chocolate mixture and egg mixture with the flour.
• Pipe the mixture into moulds.
• Bake in an oven for 8-10 minutes at 180°C.
Almond Tea Ice Cream on Strawberry Tea Romanoff
• Brew the tea in 75ml of water, strain and leave to cool.
• Boil the milk and fresh cream with sugar and remove from the fire.
• Add the brewed tea into the cream and sugar mixture.
• Beat the egg yolks and fold into the mixture.
• When the mixture is cool, add the mixture to an ice cream machine.
Method of Preparation for Strawberry Tea Romanoff
• Dice the Strawberries.
• Brew the tea and allow to cool.
• Combine all the ingredients.
Method of Preparation for Sugar Nest
• Boil the ingredients until the temperature reaches 145°C.
• Prepare the nest.
• Brew the Dilmah tea, add sugar and stir.
• Pour liquid into shooter glasses.
• Add Bailey’s Irish Cream.
• Top off with Cointreau.