A ROSE BY ANOTHER NAME
0 made it | 0 reviews
Local molecular mixology guru Antonio Lai teams up with Amanda Wan, Malaysia’s Bartender of the Year 2010 (Diageo Reserve World Class Bartender of the Year for Malaysia) to create a unique and innovative experience at The Envoy. Represented by Anne Cheng & Amanda Wan.
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Real High Tea 2014/15 Volume 1
IngredientsAlmond and Pistachio Financiers
- 50g ground almonds
- 65g powdered sugar
- 65g brown sugar
- 10g maple syrup
- 135g egg whites
- 50g flour
- 1g baking powder
- 70g unsalted butter
- Coarsely chopped pistachios, toasted
- 100g softened butter
- 30g powdered sugar
- 5g ground cardamom
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pink food colouring
Methods and DirectionsAlmond and Pistachio Financiers
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Melt butter. In a stand mixer, add in first 7 ingredients and mix at high speed until just combined.
- Add in melted butter and whisk by hand.
- Sprinkle toasted chopped pistachios on top.
- Use funnel dropper to fill the batter into mini cupcake moulds. Bake till golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Pipe small rose buds with a 2D tip on the mini financiers.
- Attach mini rose financiers on long skewers adorned with silk leaves to form a pretty bouquet.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times