3 WAY TEA INFUSED PANNA COTTA OF CHAI, ROSE WITH FRENCH VANILLA AND CHAMOMILE TOPPED WITH A FRESH HONEYCOMB.
0 made it | 0 reviews
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Real High Tea 2014/15 Volume 2
- 130ml cream
- 115ml milk
- 30g sugar
- 3 tea bags Dilmah Spice Chai Tea
- 3 tea bags Dilmah Pure Chamomile Flowers
- 3 tea bags Dilmah Rose with French Vanilla
- ½ gelatin leaf
- 10g butter for greasing
- 200g castor sugar
- 5 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Methods and DirectionsPanna Cotta
- Place equal portions of cream, milk and sugar in three separate saucepans.
- Then place Spice Chai tea bags in one saucepan, Chamomile Flowers in the next and the Rose with French Vanilla in the third.
- Place saucepans on low heat to infuse the tea and the chamomile flowers and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Soak gelatin leaves in cool water until soggy, add to the cream mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Cool slightly then place into moulds and refrigerate.
- Grease a 20cm square tin with butter.
- Mix the castor sugar and syrup in a deep saucepan and stir over gentle heat until the sugar has melted. Try not to let the mixture bubble until the sugar grains have disappeared.
- Once melted turn up the heat a little and simmer until you have an amber coloured caramel.
- Then as quickly as you can turn off the heat, tip in the bicarbonate and beat in with a whisk until it has all disappeared. Be careful because the mixture will be hot.
- Allow to cool completely before cracking.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times