Green Tea with Jasmine Milkshake
0 made it | 0 reviews
Lindsey from Immunity inspired by tea challenge
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Immunity Inspired by Tea Recipes
- Festivities Name
- 300ml Milk
- 150ml Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp thick Natural Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Dilmah’s Green Tea with Jasmine to make milk tea with
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- 350ml Dilmah’s Green Tea with Jasmine, brewed and chilled
- Handful of Ice
- 100g Thai Grass Jelly
- 100g Aloe Vera Jelly
- A scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds soaked in Dilmah’s Green Tea with Jasmine
Methods and Directions
- Make a tea-infused jelly by adding 350ml of chilled green tea to a saucepan and the Agar Agar. Stir to dissolve, bring up to a boil, take off heat and refrigerate to set.
- In another pan, simmer the milk with coconut milk and green tea; and once infused, add the honey and refrigerate.
- In a blender, blend the cold milk tea mixture with ice and yogurt.
- Assemble the drink by layering the bottom of a glass with chia seeds (soaked in tea) and the three jellies (reserving some for garnishing) and pour in the green tea-infused milk.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and the reserved jellies. Serve chilled.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times