Blackcurrant Sapphire Milky Tea
0 made it | 0 reviews
Natthinee Sirapongkulpoj from Immunity inspired by tea challenge
- Sub Category Name
- Recipe Source Name
Immunity Inspired by Tea Recipes
- Festivities Name
- 60ml Dilmah’s Blackcurrant Tea, brewed strong
- 40ml Almond Milk
- 20ml Bee Honey
- 30ml Butterfly Pea Flowers
- Rosemary for garnishing
- Cubes of Ice
Methods and Directions
- To make butterfly pea juice, add butterfly pea flowers into boiling water, lower heat and boil for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let cool completely and refrigerate.
- Combine together almond milk, bee honey and strong brew blackcurrant tea, and stir.
- Pour the milky tea over ice, in a glass, top with butterfly pea juice, garnish with rosemary and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2023 Dilmah Recipes| Dilmah Ceylon Tea Company PLC Printed From teainspired.com/dilmah-recipes 27/03/2023
Saved to Favorites
I Made It
You've made it: times